CARES ACT FUNDING REPORTING DOCUMENT
- Watts College of Nursing signed and returned Certification and Agreement and the assurance that the institution has used, or intends to use, no less than 50 percent of the funds received under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act to provide Emergency Financial Aid Grants to Students.
- The total amount of funds that the institution will receive or has received from the Department pursuant to the institution's Certification and Agreement for Emergency Financial Aid Grants to Students is $21,096.00
- The total amount of Emergency Financial Aid Grants distributed to students under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act as of the date of submission is 0.
- The estimated total number of students at the institution eligible to participate in programs under Section 484 in Title IV of the Higher Education Act of 1965 and thus eligible to receive Emergency Financial Aid Grants to Students under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act. The estimated number of students is 109.
- The total number of students who have received an Emergency Financial Aid Grant to students under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act. There have been no grants yet given to students.
- The method(s) used by the institution to determine which students receive Emergency Financial Aid Grants and how much they would receive under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act. The method is still being created to ensure proper distribution to eligible students to have funds distributed during the Spring 2021 semester.
- Any instructions, directions, or guidance provided by the institution to students concerning the Emergency Financial Aid Grants. Instructions will be provided once the distribution method and actual number of students eligible is finalized.
For a downloadable PDF copy of the CARES ACT FUNDING DOCUMENT, click here.
AS OF NOVEMBER 25, 2020