Watts College of Nursing – BSN Program Objectives
- Manage client-centered care, utilizing the nursing process, to meet the spectrum of health care needs of a diverse population across the lifespan.
- Collaborate with clients, families, communities, and health team members in the promotion, maintenance, and restoration of optimal health.
- Demonstrate professional accountability and commitment to compliance with professional performance standards of the ANA including quality, nursing practice, education, leadership, and research.
- Provide safe and effective care, justifying clinical decision-making based on evidence from nursing and associated disciplines.
- Manage informational and technological resources to coordinate, facilitate, and improve the quality and delivery of health care in a variety of settings.